August 7, 2021
Open event – race entrant to complete 3.1 miles on any course of their choice
Times submitted will be based on the honor system. Runners have until August 31st at mid-night to submit times.
National Anthem performed on an electric guitar by Braeden Rawa,
Berklee College of Music student.
Help us set the pace in a race to provide free care.
This year the 29th annual St. Barnabas Free Care 5K presented by Paracca Interiors Flooring America will have a different format due to the ongoing pandemic.
We invite everyone to go out and run or walk for a good cause. The cause remains the same, free care to those in need. Proceeds benefit the St. Barnabas Free Care Fund, which affords $7 million in care to patients and residents every year.
Competitive and amateur runners, joggers, walkers, teams, stroller pushers and wheelchair racers of all ages.
- $25 per person (until August 31, 2020)
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Open event – race entrant to complete 3.1 consecutive miles on any course, to be decided upon by the participant.
- Submit your time, on your honor (one-time only). Race entries and times will be accepted through August 31st at midnight.
- Medals awarded
WIN…$2,500 Cash or Nashville Trip Raffle
Congratulations to the winner of the raffle, ticket #398. The winner will choose cash or a trip to Nashville. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Shirts & Runner Bags
All registrants receive a race t-shirt & runners bag.
On-line: click here
Phone: (724) 625-3770
Please practice social distancing and utilize the provided hand sanitizer.
- August 12 to August 31: Monday – Friday 10 AM to 2 PM at Furniture at the Firehouse (68 Dambach Avenue, Valencia, PA 16059
- Thursday, August 20 from 4 – 7 PM at The Washington Place at St. Barnabas (5847 Meridian Rd, Gibsonia PA 15044)
For results from the 28th annual St. Barnabas Free Care 5K held
August 3, 2019 go to RunHigh.com.
View photo gallery WPXI-TV’s See & Be Seen
Congratulations to the winner of the Craft Beer Raffle: Tony Sadar
Thanks to everyone who participated!
- Men: Josh Simpson, Morgantown, WV | 14:36 (2013)
- Women: Aubrey Moskal, Morgantown, WV | 16:25 (2015)
- Wheelchair: Chris Meilo, Pittsburgh, PA | 18:03
Free Care Fund
Proceeds benefit the St. Barnabas Free Care Fund, which provides more than $7 million each year to needy patients at St. Barnabas Nursing Home, Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas and The Arbors at St. Barnabas who can not afford their care.
To donate to the Free Care Fund, TEXT the word GIVE to 41444 and hit send.